Saturday, June 20, 2009

That's...AGENT 23!

Well now I'm here to share my experience with the recently completed "The Spy Movie: The Big One!"

Goodness, it's been a long two and a half years. I mean, I often regretted the day I brought up the idea to Amanda and I also often brought up the idea of terminating the project, but it's all over now and boy has it been worth it to carry through with it.

I mean, honestly - TSM made it through ridiculous revisions, heavy scheduling issues, and some other random conflicts to become what I believe is probably one of the best Nameless Studios films of all time.

And sure, when I came up with this idea and we started writing, we all had a separate vision in mind. And, I doubt that any of those visions are actually what the movie turned out to be. But on the other hand, what the movie will be is something totally different and new, and something great.

Plus, this film has been a learning experience for everyone. 

I can't wait to see the finished product - it's strange that for two long years this movie has been in production and it's over. No more "we need to film Spy Movie!". No more "so-and-so can't come, what do we do?". It's completely over now and it's time to move on to the next big nameless Studios projects.

It's been a fun two years and I'm ready to keep moving forward!

As for you Spy Movie, I'll see you at the Nameless Studios Awards. ;-)

-Robert

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww, Robert, I love the ending to this.

    "As for you Spy Movie, I'll see you at the Nameless Studios Awards."

    ReplyDelete