Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Time Draws Nearer (Update: 8/18/09)

Hey guys, Amanda here to keep you posted on what's going on here at Nameless Studios.

As I'm sure all of your are aware, this year's awards ceremony is coming up pretty soon, and the official date has been set for Saturday, August 29th. A lot of work goes into this, and nominee videos, formal invitations, and ballots are being created as I type.

Also, something new from last year - those who are not going to be able to attend the ceremony will still have the chance to vote, this time online. Thanks to my Aunt Mary, we've created a virtual ballot, and I'll let you know as soon as that's available for use.

Well. I guess that's basically all I have to say. I'll try to blog again soon! See ya at the cermony!


No comments:

Post a Comment